I/we agree to the following terms:
- All labor charges are non-refundable.
- All hardware is sold with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- One-year warranty on labor is available for Telecommunications systems.
- Licensed software is not refundable.
- There is a $25 charge on returned checks.
- Invoices are due and payable to PC Works Plus upon completion of the work.
- All unpaid sums that are not in dispute shall bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month.
- Cost of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be borne by the client.
- All merchandise remains the property of PC Works Plus until paid in full.
- PC Works Plus shall not be bound by any terms or conditions printed on a purchase order, check, or correspondence from client without prior written acceptance of such terms.
- Quotations and responses to requests for quotations do not include the price of sales tax or shipping unless these items are explicitly stated. Client is responsible for the cost of sales tax and shipping of all merchandise.
- PC Works Plus will not perform for clients with past due balances. This includes but is not limited to emergency services.
- PC Works Plus warrants to Client that the material, analysis, data, programs, and services to be delivered or rendered under this Agreement will be of the kind and quality designated and will be performed by qualified personnel.
- PC Works Plus offers no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, as to system availability and functionality during any phase of its support services and makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the ability to resolve computer-related problems, to recover data, or to avoid losing data.
Legal Action and Jurisdiction
- The enforcement of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
Tax Exempt Form
Download and Fax or email the Tax Exempt Form if applicable.
Download Tax Form
By completing this form, you agree to these terms and accept responsibility for payment of your account.
*Please note that ALL invoices will be sent via email. Please provide a valid email address for the person responsible for your accounts payable. Thank you!